Friday, August 17, 2012

Olympics...

I know it's been a while since I posted. I failed to do so during the whole Olympic Games! I was pretty busy though.... haha!

Here is a link to the New York Times Blogs that I did during the Games! I will be sure to post some more pictures and stories from the amazing experience of the 2012 Olympic Games!

http://london2012.blogs.nytimes.com/author/michelle-kasold/

I hope you've enjoyed watching the Games in all of their Glory!!

Thanks again for all of the support from family, friends, and fans. Everyone has been so amazing and encouraging. I'm proud to say that I an Olympian from the greatest country in the world, the United States of America!!

GO USA!!

PS- The excitement of the Games aren't over just yet! I hope everyone is gearing up to watch the 2012 Paralympic Games, also in London!!!

No comments: