Friday, December 7, 2012

Holiday Season

Since Thanksgiving, I've been on a holiday kick! I love this time of year and I love the fact that I can spend it at home with my family all month! Not only have I been super busy decorating (lots of DIY items!), but I've been working on my cooking/baking skills with some delicious holiday treats. Almost every evening has consisted of lighting my cinnamon apple candle, snuggled on the couch with a Christmas movie on TV. Elf has been watched 3 times already! Also, I've been so productive that pretty much all my Christmas gifts are bought and wrapped! Yes, it is only December 7th. haha... a bit ambitious, I know, but I can't help myself!!

Anyways, I wanted to get all of this done early so I have lots of time to enjoy it! But mostly so I can spend the rest of the holiday season doing what is most important. Spending time with family and giving back to the community! This weekend, I'm headed up the New Hampshire to visit my grandmother, uncle, and cousins!! I haven't seen them in a few years, so I'm super excited to see all of them!! Also, I'm planning a few trips to the children's hospital to spread some cheer with the kids! Maybe make some snowflakes and holiday treats! This is what really this time of year is all about! There is lots going on in the next few weeks, so stay tuned for all my adventures!



Christmas Trees!!

Homemade Wreath and Peppermint Tree
 

Treats at A Southern Season :)
 
Cookies I made:



AND a little hockey in the rain! :)

No comments: