Friday, May 27, 2016

Foodie Friday!

Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice with Sweet Onion Sausage, Peppers and Onion

For my birthday last night, my sweet boyfriend Eli and I cooked a delicious meal together! He was in charge of the meat portion of the meal (like usual!) and I was in charge of the sides (as always!). I really enjoy having someone help cook because they have different ideas than me on how to combine foods. I love trying new things in the kitchen and my mind can only get so creative!

Eli cooked up some Sweet Onion Sausage from the local market and combined some peppers and onions in the mix. It was delicious! Since I am on a low carb diet, instead of making rice, I made Cauliflower Rice. I added some cilantro and lime juice to spice it up and it was absolutely delectable! Eli even told me that was one of his favorite side dishes! (It was probably just because it was my birthday and he was being nice… hehe, but I’ll take it!) I will definitely be making this again in the near future! It was yummy and was pretty easy to make!




No comments: